With the advancement of technology, the quality of watches has changed a lot from the past to the present. In theory, a few seconds of error will occur in a few hundred years. What are the methods for quality identification of watches?
Nowadays, there are many kinds of watches, we can divide them according to their quality and price, but they are high, medium and low. They are truly famous but within 100 kinds. The famous brand watches that have been exhibited so far have a history of one or two hundred years. But now the profit of the watch is too high, and some people can’t help but copy it to earn some profits. There are three main points in their copying.
- Counterfeit brands
Nowadays, when people falsify brands, they mainly value those brands that are better for counterfeiting. This is mainly to earn more profits from them. In the logo, the appearance of the letter photo gallery
The original product is exactly the same, and it looks impeccable. Even packaging, text descriptions, and death certificates are available. However, the selection of the watch and the brand do not constitute a set of movements or the selection of the components of the zero component. The cost of producing the brand is lower. It is often sold in the market, the price is much lower than the original brand, but there is still a high profit. In the cities where the watch inspection is not perfect, and the non-standard shops are also sold, the users suffer huge losses. In the domestic market, watches such as fake Rolex, fake radar, and fake FIYTA were once revealed.
2, fake appearance
From the aspect of forgery, the replica of the appearance is relatively easy. Up to now, the appearance of the parts in the watch on the wrist is relatively long. For example, the Cartier watch produced in France is priced at 3.52 million yuan. Naturally produced diamonds are 36 carats, calculated at 60,000 yuan per carat, and the coordinates of light diamonds are more than 2 million yuan. Because of this, the appearance of counterfeit and shoddy should be reproduced, mainly as described below:
(1) Counterfeit and fake of the watch glass: The watch glass used up to now is as follows: plexiglass, ordinary quartz glass, blue jewel transparent crystal glass.
(2) K gold, gold-plated, gold-plated gold discrimination and counterfeit: K gold, gold-plated, the gold-plated gold surface color is yellow, not easy to distinguish, but also easy to counterfeit. Such as K gold shell: can have 10K gold, 14K gold, 18K gold, etc., in the absence of spectrometer inspection and measurement of the situation is difficult to distinguish.
(3) Naturally produced drilling mills, artificially made diamonds, rhinestones (glass drills), etc. Discrimination and counterfeiting: Naturally produced drilling plants are the hardest of all objects and are rated as Class 10 hardness.
3, counterfeit movement
The countries in which the movements are produced in the world mainly include countries with developed watches such as Switzerland, Toyo, and China. According to the movement production and sales situation, the tribute that each brand thinks is appropriate to distinguish the counterfeit and shoddy of the watch.
(3) The movement of the Swiss watch that is considered to be suitable shall be produced in Switzerland. If you see that the movement is a movement produced by Toyo, China or other countries, then it must be fake.
(1) Watches produced in China, the movements that are considered suitable and used are very complicated. There are Swiss, Oriental and domestic movements. The key is to use a little fake movement to be put into a watch for sale, shoddy, and fortune. People consumers.
(2) Any imported Dongyang watch that is considered suitable for use shall be produced by Toyo. If the movement is found to be a movement produced in Switzerland, China or other countries, the watch is a fake and shoddy good.
4, put an end to counterfeiting and prejudice, protect consumer benefits
After China’s participation in the WTO, the clocks produced by various countries have entered the domestic market through numerous channels. The competition is tighter. Zhang should adopt a treatment method to prevent the intrusion of counterfeit and shoddy goods and reduce the quality risks of goods purchased. It is imperative to strictly control the following aspects to prevent counterfeit and shoddy goods and protect consumer benefits.
(1) The production quality of the purchased goods channel and the domestic production company.
(2) Accept and hear consumer complaints about clock quality, and must achieve quality appraisal and quality notarization.
(3) Strengthen the market clock production quality supervision office, regularly check and announce the results of the spot checks, notify the production and management units, and rectify or prohibit the sale of the unsuitable standards.
We must learn to protect our consumer rights.